Find out how strongly you’re grieving. Take the Fisher Divorce Adjustment Scale at www.DivorceSeminarCenter.comHere are some helpful steps to take:
1. Join a support group of caring, nurturing people.
2. Talk out your feelings of loss, sorrow, guilt and anger.
3. Ask safe, healthy supportive people for what you need.
4. Understand the emotional changes inside you.
5. Accept that pain is part of the process
6. Realize that these emotional outpourings take a toll on your physical body, so take special
7. care of yourself.
8. Spend time planning a new future
9. Get individual therapy if you feel stuck.